12.07.2013

Creative in conversation

What is flow? How do I express? Do I prioritize CREATION?

When an artist becomes himself through the medium of paint on a canvas. 
When a musician releases, lets go and allows the music to dance with his soul. 
The dancer that unlocks the chain to his soul moving in symbiotic relationship.  
The actor
The writer
The inventor
The thinker
The architect
The engineer
The designer

What about me? I haven't developed a skill that allows me to flow. I'm young. That's for sure--I think it takes time to develop these kinds of skills, certainly. And I do a lot of these things on my own as a hobby. But what about the main stage? What's the priority for me?

What if I proposed that my creative outlet, my flow stems from something you can't see or hear like these creative mediums listed above. 

The healer. The one that listens in relationship to herself and others. The one that develops skills that allow for empathetic dance with others. Interpersonal expression. Creation in problem-solving. Creation in love. 

This is necessary to foster a relationship with yourself, with your god, with your God. 

You'd think that balance is peaceful. But it isn't, its tricky. It's not a calm place. It takes a lot of attention to juggle both sides. 

Damned to hell is a reference to stopping. To stagnation, even to regression.  Don't stop creating. 

My thoughts at random. Didn't proof read, didn't proof think. 

1 comment:

  1. it's like we are in the same space right now. i love love love this. that balance thought is dead on. this also makes me realize how much i take dance for granted.

    ReplyDelete