9.06.2009

good feelings

it was good to see you. i am so glad that you came into my life, you have blessed me in so many ways i hope you know. you have such a positive attitude about life and its refreshing to be around. you are gifted in so many ways but i see how you lift people up, everyone around you. you have an ability to be-friend many different kinds of people. your kindness has blessed me tremendously, you lifted me up when i needed it most. i am truly grateful for this. you are talented in many ways. i love that you are real with me. i hate that you don't share everything with me. i wish we were closer. i read the letter that you wrote me a little bit ago and i cried a little, that was very nice of you, i appreciate that note, it meant a lot to me, it wasn't over the top like you thought. i care about what you think of me. i hope you don't think im prideful. i try not to be full of pride. you've opened my eyes to benevolence. i've learned to love learning through your example. i hope the best for you. i wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment