8.11.2009

keep me where the light is

until you realize that you choose how you feel, and you choose how you react, you will be damned. where is the blame channeled? where is mine channeled? you taught me so many things, i am truly grateful that i spent so many days with you. it sucked, but it was fun sometimes too. i still think about some of the good and bad times we had. i think i like to think that i will never regret that which was once loved. things happen for reasons. i choose to see my history as a test i can re-take. i'll learn from mistakes and i'll learn from good choices.

you taught me about respect, friendship, judgement, and lying. you taught me about jealousy, anger, manipulation and lust. you taught me about trust, chances, questions, and self-worth. you taught me about time, compassion, change, and distance. for all of those things positive and negative, i've learned, i owe some to you. there is so much learning to be had, if you look at it right, or hear it right. i choose the positive path. i care about you but i still dont care. i think of growth, and promises as an ending result. you don't hurt me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment