7.19.2009

is that what this is about?


Do the things you've always wanted to do.



I've decided to blog about people that have influenced my life in whatever ways big or small. this may be a trend or may not be. feel free to comment.

i knew i'd love you. im smiling right now just thinking about you. i think you are incredible. there are many barriers that are placed between us and i dont know that ill ever see you again but i will never forget you and i will always have a place in my heart for you. you make me laugh a good laugh. just thinking about you makes my day. God loves you immensily i hope you know that. the example of love for others you have shown me, i hope to mimmic throughout my life. you have a simple yet genius mind. you know how to have fun, thanks for teaching me. you aren't afraid to talk to strangers and i admire that, you aren't afraid to give someone your smile, a wave, a hug, or your spirit. your soul shines through your very being, and its beautiful. i only wish i could express how much i love you. if not sooner i will see you in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment