7.23.2009

awkward is a weird word










why are people so awkward? what makes something an awkward situation? and why am i constantly bathing in awkwardness.

is that just who i am? that one awkward girl? haha...

its only kind of funny, not all the way funny. because its real its funny, but because it happens to me its not. i think my personal hell will be filled with complete awkwardness. oh i can't think about that too much. i must not procrastinate the day of my repentance! Ha.

...seriously though, i always tell myself if you make it awkward it's going to be awkward. do people do this on purpose to me? yes they do i know it! you barstard. but, sometimes i purposely create awkwardness, just because i think its funny. is it really that funny?

am i really on the truman show? just tell me you liars.

suggestions: dont ever say "this is awkward", it automatically makes it awkward. you moron.
i hate people like you.

its so funny though when it isn't you.
blogs are so awkward for me.
awkwardness stay away from me. but let me still laugh at you other awkward people.

ah bye

3 comments:

  1. every one of those photos is awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just made yourself that one awkward girl.
    i feel so awkward.
    awkward was said to much in this post.
    the word awkward makes me feel awkward.
    sorry im so awkward.

    ReplyDelete